Wigs have become a must-have fashion item in people's lives. So the cleaning and care of wigs is also very important. Proper cleaning and care can help wigs maintain their original shape and luster, increasing the lifespan of wigs. Maintaining and cleaning a human hair wig is not difficult, it only requires a little careful care and gentle care from you. But human hair wigs are still different from those we naturally grow. Human hair wigs require hair dyeing and many chemical treatments. So can we use commonly used methods to clean wigs?
Next, I will tell you some issues that need to be noted. I hope it can be of some help to you.
How often to wash human hair wigs?
Generally, it is recommended to wear it and clean it within 7-14 days. Because when wearing wigs, a lot of bacteria and dust can be generated, and if not cleaned promptly, it may affect the health of the scalp. Especially after having a meal with friends or coming into contact with smoke, there is oil and smoke on your hair. If not cleaned on time, it will affect your wig usage experience and visual effects.
Of course, the more frequent the cleaning, the better. We know that our hair may also experience hair loss during cleaning, and wigs are no exception. Every cleaning will damage the lifespan of the wig. Therefore, it is best not to wash wigs more than necessary. In addition, wig products should reduce the use of styling products and adhesives.
Firstly, it is difficult to clean the product attached to the wig, making it very difficult to clean the wig.
Secondly, this product generally contains a large number of chemical additives, which can damage the quality of wigs.
You may ask how to wear a wig without using glue.Arabella Hair will tell you the answer. Glueless HD Lace Wigs can achieve wear and go without glue, and easily melt your hairline. Women can use it for any hairstyle.
Can Human Hair Wigs Be Washed Like Synthetic?
The difference between Synthetic wigs and human hair wigs lies in their fibers.
Synthetic wigs can better maintain their shape even after washing. Human hair wigs are made from real human hair, so they look and feel more realistic and can be used for more hairstyle designs.
Human hair wigs offer the most natural look and feel. While they may be the more expensive option, they are also more durable when cared for properly. Human hair wigs can be used for 1 to 3 years. They are exceptionally soft, with a shine and movement that synthetic hair cannot easily replicate.
Steps to wash a human hair Wig:
1) Comb the hair gently with a wide-tooth comb to tangle free before washing.
3) Wash the hair gently and wash it to clear up.
4) Apply conditioner to the warm water then soak the wig into it again. And leave it about 10 minutes or later time.
5) Soak and wash in fresh water and absorb the water with a tower.
6) Let hair dry naturally, then keep the style with your hand and put the wig on the support.
How do you care about a human hair wig?
1. If there are knots in the wig during use, remember not to use strong force to comb it, otherwise it may cause the wig to break or fall off. It is best to purchase a maintenance fluid for fake wigs, spray it on, and then comb it.
2. Real hair can be used with hair gel or styling water. During the process of using wigs, it is best not to use wigs, otherwise, they will be difficult to clean and easily damaged after use.
3. When cleaning wigs, remember that it is best not to use regular shampoo for cleaning. It is recommended that you use a professional wig care solution for cleaning to ensure the lifespan of the wig.
4. When tying wigs, do not tie them too tightly, as it may lead to hair loss. When tying, gently tie it first, and then use force to pull it again. Slowly feel the degree of tying.
5. If it is a long wig, remember to gently comb it when combing, and it is best not to do it in pieces, but to divide it into several strands for better results.
6. When using wigs, remember that if a wig falls off, it is not a quality issue, it is a normal phenomenon. There is also hair loss in real hair, let alone wigs.
7. When not using a wig, remember not to casually place it. It is best to use a fake prop to put it away, so that the next time you use it, there will be no knots or other issues.
Whether you use human hair or synthetic wigs, you should still make it a habit to wash them after every few uses. Human hair wigs will also benefit from using conditioner. While you can use heat tools on real hair, heat styling synthetic wigs is not recommended as it can damage the artificial fibers. Proper maintenance of your wig will not only keep it looking good but also prolong its life. So, when you're not using your wig, consider storing it on the wig head or in a silk or satin pouch. If you have any questions about wig care, weclome join our WhatsApp Club and ask!