Skip to content
How To Care
- All our hair textures are made by high temperature steam, bigger wavy hair may be out of shape after washing, like body wave, loose wave etc. Please apply hair oil/gel on hair after washing. Most people use sponge rods to keep hair wavy/bouncy.
- Tight curly hair like deep wave, curly wave etc., please do not comb it with brushes, or it may cause tangles, finger combing makes hair long lasting.
- Long hair above 20 inch is not easy to take good care, when you comb hair, start from the ends to remove knots slowly and carefully.
- Hair is easy to become dry in Autumn and Winter, use hair conditioner to wash it, and leave in conditioner to keep it in good status.
- We suggest you wash the hair at least once a week to keep your hair clean. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, wash your hair after exercise, swimming etc.
- Please do not cut the weft as this will result in massive shedding, get a stylist that can install your hair without cutting it. If you have to cut the weft please seal it with a weft sealer and a normal hair glue.