Arabella --360 Frontal Lace Wigs Vs. Full Lace Wigs
Are you trying to decide between either 360 Frontal Wigs vs Full Lace Wigs for your next lace wig purchase ? Both 360 Frontal Wigs and Full Lace Wigs are two widely consumed lace wigs in the hair market. In this article, we will compare and contrast the pros and cons of both the 360 Frontal Wigs verses Full Lace Wigs and explain their benefits and some disadvantages , so you can make a better choice of lace wig purchase that will better suit your styling requirements.
Overview: 360 Frontal Wigs vs Full Lace Wigs
Before going into detail, let’s take a quick look at both popular lace wigs and what makes them stand out.
What is a 360 Frontal Wig?
360 Frontal Wigs or 360 Wigs ( as it’s better known) is one of the latest go-to option for bundles and lace frontal closures wearers . It gained great consumer demand since it’s 2016 launch to the hair market. As discussed previously, these 360 wigs are made by adding wefts in the middle from a standard 22×4.5×2” measured 360 Band Lace Frontal hair piece , which gives the wig wearer optional styling without exposing the wefts from the original sized 13×4”- 13×6” Lace Frontal closures in the past. With the advancement of the 360 Frontal Wigs you can achieve several uniquely styled up-do hairstyles without the over exposure of your bundles, as well it saves time on sewing the bundle hair extensions with the likes of previously consumed lace closure.
With the 360 wigs the wefts are already sewn in, this helps those who are not versed with proper preparing of a typical sewn in procedure from scalp care or prepping , braiding of the natural hair , weaving net application, threading several needles, followed by a few long hours of sewing wefts on braided hair and final styling. These 360 lace wigs has changed the game and time frame of achieving the optimal style a woman desires in less consuming time frame.
What is Full Lace Wig ?
A Full Lace Wig are designed lace wig cap which are made by hand-tying and double knotting hairs in a full cranial soft Swiss Lace material with a stretch panel in the middle for ease of wear and restyling for high ponytail hairstyles. Each of our full lace wigs comes with baby hairs along the entire unit.
Full lace wigs are available in Remy Human Hair as well Virgin Human Hair, they can be styled in most of today’s trendy hairstyles , and can be utilized as a means to cover hair loss, short hairs or simply for fashion reasons. However, they both have different pros and cons which make them unique. Let’s dig deeper.
The Pros and Cons of Full Lace Wigs vs. 360 Frontal Wigs
Pros and Cons of the 360 Frontal Wigs
– Ease in style
– Snug fit
– Anatomic wig cap
– Elasticated breathable wig cap
– Capabilities to style in a very high bun hairstyle
– Baby-hairs along hairlines
– Available Hair density ranging from 120-180%
– Variety in hair textures
– Availability in Virgin Human Hair and Remy Human Hair
– Lifespan of 12 months or more depending on individual wig care.
– Learning curve: Learning would be the first step, you’ll have to understand the proper braiding patterns required for not only comfort but ease of style,to wear and remove the wig. This wouldn’t be a very difficult thing to do; you will get it after repeating the process for a couple of times.
– Wig Adhesives: There several types of adhesives available in the market, but only few will work great with your chemistry so there will be trial and error period until finding “the one”.
– Maintenance : Just like your natural hair these human hair wigs require care . From washing and deep conditioning. This has to be done every 2 to 4 weeks. More frequent during warmer weathers.
– Clean-up: Clean up is required before and after reapplying.
Pro’s and Cons of Full Lace Wigs
• Optional choose of inside wig cap styles
• Natural hairline
• Availability in different types of wig cap designs such as Silk Base/ Silk Top Full Lace Wigs , Thin Skin Perimeter , Glueless
• Remy Human Hair and Virgin Human Hairs
• Hair Density 120-200%- so you can have a conservative look to a very dramatic volume
• Lace Color matching – light ,medium to dark tone lace color in stock
Just like the 360 frontal wigs these full lace wigs face similar if not exactly the same drawbacks.
• Learning curve: Learning proper trimming of the lace material techniques. Placing the wig at the right points without damaging one’s hairline, are some of the learning curves you will face at first attempt in attachment of your lace wig.
• Wig Adhesives can be tricky: With several in the market, once again trial and error , plus finding the one to work greatly with your body’s chemistry. Will give the ultimate results.
• Wig Reapplication: Should be done every 3 to 4 weeks.
• Clean-up: Clean up is required before and after reapplying, which may be time consuming.
* Proper hair care products usages. Selecting the best hair styling products gives moisture and great luster to your full lace wigs.